[Sticky] NEW Stolen Goods Forum...

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
39 K Views
(@capt_dave)
Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

We have seen time and time again Fishing stuff being Stolen along the NC coast. Help put a stop to it and Post your Stolen Stuff Here!!

Let's make this the Defacto Stolen Fishing/Boating Gear List in NC.

Dave

Jake Marsh
(@)
Famed Member Registered

..Seem like a good idea.. It'd sure be nice to have a good comprehensive source for such listings so ya ain't gotta go diggin around to find the thread.. And pics'd be a great help.!!

..How about boating related items that have been stolen.? Izzit cool to list those as well.? 8) d:^) Schneeky..

ReplyQuote
Jason
(@)
Eminent Member Registered

Good idea. Damn shame that we need a section dedicated to this though.

ReplyQuote
Mark Clapp
(@)
Noble Member Registered

Copied this from another site, hope you don't mind!

Theft & Recovery, great news!

Sept. 5th:
Creekside Yacht Club, Bradley's Creek. Looks like about a dozen boats got hit last night. Only fishing gear seems to have been taken and only good stuff at that.

I had 4 full tackle bags and 6 Inshore Loki/Riley Rods (lime green, sparkle red, microguides very noticeable stuff) with Daiwa Fuego 2000's and 2500's lifted and one boat had a full line of Penn Internationals and all their Offshore stuff gone. Lots of other gear from the other boats

It's all on video so we'll see but doesn't help much with canelled trips.

Sept. 10th:
Somebody is going down. Left a young man trying to explain to the detective how well over $20K worth of gear happened to be in his garage.

The other gentleman who had most taken had two Penn International 50's and four 30's. All 50th Anniversary IGFA Editions on custom sticks he got from his Dad. He is a very happy camper right know.

At least the guy had the Riley's hanging on the wall.

ReplyQuote
Miles Haywood
(@topheavy)
Eminent Member Registered

Just stolen from my garage Saturday night 1/11/16 in Wilmington.
(2) - Penn 12T on stand up rods with roller tip (excellent condition)
(3) - Shimano TLD 25 on stand up rods (average condition, rigged with planners and spoons)
(1) - Shimano Torium 30 on Travela rod (colored line, average condition)
If you see any of these items for sale please contact me and I'll take it from there.
Thanks,
Miles 910-228-1000

ReplyQuote