9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
28.2 K Views
Stanley Orchard
(@)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Rough start to the season but we absolutely did not get skunked! Looking forward to producing better quality catches in the near future!

https://youtu.be/PmbjBXJRXYU

george mc donald
(@)
Reputable Member Registered

AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR JUST CONFUSED BUT I THOUGHT ALL SALTWATER CATS WERE CATCH AND RELEASE NO POSSESSION ???????

ReplyQuote
Bilzo
(@bilzo)
Famed Member Registered

I don't think that's the case. I don't think you'd want to eat them, but I don't believe any of them are illegal to possess.

ReplyQuote
Stephen
(@chaos)
Estimable Member Registered

In South Carolina possession is illegal. We had a virus come through and wiped out the population.

ReplyQuote
Bilzo
(@bilzo)
Famed Member Registered

ahh ok. good to know. not that I ever fish for catfish in SC, or that I'd keep one if I caught one, but still good info to have.

ReplyQuote
BILL JONES
(@)
Noble Member Registered

Not eating cat fish either. Better question is who cares what's going on with fishing in Port Aransas on our NC fishing site!? Click baiter.

ReplyQuote
Jamie Blue
(@)
Famed Member Registered

Not eating cat fish either. Better question is who cares what's going on with fishing in Port Aransas on our NC fishing site!? Click baiter.

This is the Gulf Coast Subforum, not the Carolinas. Probably a good idea to realize what section of the site you are on before making a jerk comment.
Dave attempted to make this a US wide site sometime ago. It hasn't been super effective because now none of the sub forums get as much activity as they used to before the switch.

That said, this is indeed click bait to attempt to get people to watch the OP's youtube videos.

ReplyQuote
Stanley Orchard
(@)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Wow... click bait? I made a video about fishing for and eating catfish, posted it to a forum specifically for the Gulf Coast (where I was fishing) and titled it Catfish Catch and Cook. Not sure how I could have been more specific about the content that I was delivering. I apologize for tricking you into clicking on my fishing video.

ReplyQuote
Alex fouchard
(@)
New Member Registered

AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR JUST CONFUSED BUT I <a target="_blank" href=" https://transfers.navette-paris-aeroport.com/navette-aeroport-paris.html
"> https://transfers.navette-paris-aeroport.com/navette-aeroport-paris.html
Navette aΓ©roport Paris prix
THOUGHT ALL SALTWATER CATS WERE CATCH AND RELEASE NO POSSESSION ???????

Fishe were seen south of the BC and South of the sword over the wknd

ReplyQuote